Service Desk Engineer
- Respond to the incoming enquiries/incident/service request (call, e-mail etc.) in a prompt and professional manner.
- Perform 1st level troubleshooting with or without remote tools on desktop and basic network issues.
- Escalate requests/issues to the appropriate resolver group according to SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Provide regular status update on all open incidents & service requests and to close tickets within SLA.
- Communication effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- To perform any other task assigned from superior from time to time.
- Professional Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- 1-2 years or related working experience preferably in IT Service Desk / Call Centre and familiar with ticketing tools and telephony systems.
- Basic knowledge in TCP/IP and understand OSI 7 layer fundamental and troubleshooting techniques.
- Basic knowledge in firewall, networking and wireless will be an added advantage.
- Basic understanding and experience with routing and switching technologies.
- Able to work independently and cooperatively in a team.
- Hardworking, initiative and self-motivated with positive & proactive working attitude.
- Possess own transport and willing to work on shift rotation.
- Exhibits mature organization and time management skills.
- Good communication skill in Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply (training will be provided).