Channel Sales Manager
- Responsible for developing and growing the sales tunnel through partners.
- Support the partners on sales closure with customers.
- To develop new business opportunities by finding new partners.
- To meet sales target, prepare and present reports, proposals and sales forecast in a timely manner.
- Develop sales strategies, plan, implement and monitor sales activities to achieve targeted sales revenue.
- Communication effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- To perform any other task assigned from superior from time to time.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Sales & Marketing / Business Study or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of working experience in Business Development / Sales, preferably in ICT industry.
- Must be a team player with pleasant personality, good interpersonal skills and positive working attitude.
- Result-oriented, proactive, resourceful and self-motivated.
- MS Office Application proficiency.
- Proficiency in English both verbal and written.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Training and attractive commission will be provided.