Service Desk Engineer
- Respond to the incoming enquiries/incident/service request (call, email etc.) in a prompt and professional manner.
- Perform 1st level troubleshooting with or without remote tools on desktop and basic network issues.
- Escalate requests/issues to the appropriate resolver group according to SLA (Service level Agreement).
- Provide regular status update on all open incidents & service requests and to close tickets within SLA.
- Communication effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- To perform any other tasks assigned from superior from time to time.
- Professional Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- 1-2 years related working experience preferably in IT Service Desk / Call Centre.
- Basic knowledge in TCP/IP and understand OSI 7 layer fundamental and troubleshooting techniques is preferred.
- Basic knowledge in routing, switching, firewall, networking and wireless will be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently and cooperatively in a team.
- Hardworking, initiative and self-motivated with positive & proactive working attitude.
- Exhibits mature organization and time management skills.
- Good communication skill in Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply (training will be provided).